Family

I prayed for God's direction in my life today and I'm not sure what to do about what I got.

Just got a strange/interesting phone call this afternoon. A woman called asking if I could possibly be the biological sister to her husband!

When she called , she asked my name and asked me to confirm both my parents names (which she provided, not me) and she explained that she was trying to help her husband find his family since he was adopted and didn't know anything about his real parents. Quite interesting, quite mind blowing and I'm not quite sure what to think or what to do.

Have any of you had this kind of experience? I'm not sure what the next step should be - maybe I should do some "investigating" of my own huh? The information she provided me was quite accurate and I don't know... I guess the one thing that's really got my mind going is this: He is bi-racial (black/white) and both my parents are white.

Now my mind is spinning, did my mom fool around and put my dad's name on the birth certificate before she gave the baby up for adoption? My brother seems to think that my Dad fooled around with the nanny and had her put my mom's name on the birth certificate but, that just doesn't make sense to me.

Any opinions from you guys would be welcome. I'm at a loss, confused, concerned, and (not quite) speachless.

No comments:

Post a Comment