Other People's Concerns

Had a visit from a friend last night. He is having lots of "trouble" - no job, moved away from his friends (that's a good thing, trust me), no place to live. I'm glad he felt he could talk with me about these things.

I pray for him, for his success and for him to have clarity in his life. He seems to be walking the right path, just needs patience and strength to get to where he needs to be.

There are so many young people in this world that don't know where to turn or what to do next and I'm blessed that I can help just a few of them to go in the right direction and use the Lord for their strength. I remember "being there" (a few years ago) and I wish I would have had someone to help me get on the right path and it would have been great to have known Jesus back then. I'm sure glad I know Him now and that I can lead others to Him as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment